Owen Seeding

Owen Seeding
Little Owen Sowing Seeds

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Seedling Sale on Now! Get your locally, organically, lovingly grown plant babies!

We have a beautiful bunch of plant babies growing right now, and they need good homes to go to this month!  Select from a broad assortment of vegetables, fruits, herbs and flowers; grown in organic conditions from organic seeds.  Tomatoes of various colours and types, brassicas, marigolds, peppers, zucchinis, melons, asparagus, strawberries!!!  See the full selection listed on the order form I've posted below.

The 3.5" pots are $3 each or 4 for $10; and 6packs may be available for $7 each; just call or email myself or Isis to inquire. We can deliver in town or to Calgary for a fee; orders can be grouped to save on delivery charges :)

As I will also be delivering my baby next week (on Wednesday by cesarean section); it would be great to get orders in a.s.a.p., so we can prepare to get the plants to you by May-long weekend.

I can't figure out how to get the spreadsheet to post to the blog or anywhere online, so email me (bridgetlacey@gmail.com) to have me send you the PDF file; or to simply tell me your order (if you can read the form online).  Thanks so much for your support!

Blessings,
Bridget

No comments:

Post a Comment